What you should know on the first place is that the Canary Islands are very well connected with each other by their main airports, which offer regular flights.
The main airports in the Canary Islands are Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, La Palma and La Gomera. The main airline to travel from one island to the other is BinterCanarias which offers great deals for this regular flights between the islands.
If you’re coming from Spain or any other European Country you should check competitive prices on the regular flights operated by Air Europa, Iberia and Ryanair.
The most common flights to the Canary Islands from other European Countries are:
- Flights from Madrid – Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote.
- Flights from Barcelona - Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
- Flights from London Heathrow - Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
- Flights from Frankfurt - Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
- Flights from Amsterdam - Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
Flying to the Canary Islands by plane might be a comfortable, cheap way of arriving here, specially when combined with hotel and transfer.
Compare flight offers and book in advance to save some money.Search more flights
Book now your Hotel or Apartment:
Find the largest offer in car rental for your holidays: